• Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with user high level customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see relevant. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
• Keeping track of relevant preference information.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Accessible Doctors content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Delivering content and other relevant to your interests on Accessible Doctors content.
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Accessible Doctors cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Accessible Doctors personalized features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to get personalized services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
If you have any enquiries, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org